Logo Alt Text will go here

Devon Children and Families Partnership Procedures Manual

Reporting Concerns

If you are concerned about a child's welfare or worried they are being abused, you can make a referral to the Devon Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) by phoning 0345 155 1071 or e-mail: mashsecure@devon.gov.uk.

Further information can be found here: Devon Safeguarding Children Board Concerned About a Child.

The MASH Referral Form can also be used to share information with your local office. More information on how to make a referral can be found here.

If you are unsure the Devon Safeguarding Children Board Procedures Manual will be able to help guide you or the Threshold Tool, which tells you which types of services a family may need to get support.

Alternatively you can call ChildLine for advice on 0800 1111 or email them by visiting www.childline.org.uk

If you have concerns about how child protection issues are being handled in your own or another organisation then you can contact the Whistleblowing Advice Line which offers free advice and support on 0800 028 0285 or Email help@nspcc.org.uk.


What to do if you're worried a child is being abused: Advice for practitioners