This document is only valid 72 hours after printing. For the latest version please visit
This chapter was updated in July 2022 to reflect local practice in Berkshire.
For Health Professionals
- Bruising in Children who are Not Independently Mobile - A Protocol for Assessment, Management and Referral by Health Practitioners - Updated;
- Bruising in Children Non Independently Mobile - Protocol Summary - Updated;
- Flowchart for Bruising Protocol for Assessment of Non-Independently Mobile Children Presenting with Bruising.
Multi Agency Leaflet
- Multi-Professional Protocol: Bruising / Suspicious Marks on Children Not Independently Mobile - Updated;
- What's Going On Leaflet - Information for parents and carers about bruising to immobile children - New;